Favorites so far:
Bookman
Caslon
Gil Sans Light
Neutra Display
Helvetica Neue
Miller Display, Italic
Cochin Bold, Italic
Stymie Light
Giza Nine Three
Lubalin Graph





Questions:
1) I do wonder though, whether these are right for my target audience: 18-30-somethings with an eye for style and a semi-disposable income, who want to read a rockabilly/ indie/ hipster cooking magazine. Hmmm...
2) I also do not know the golden rules, if there are any, about combining body and display text. Where I work, we use two body fonts, one serif and one sans, and then we use three display, one slab serif, one serif, and one script. Oh, and we sometimes use one of the body fonts, franklin gothic, for headings.
If I were to choose a slab for display, should I put a sans for body? And what if I wanted to use both a sans and a serif for body text, in different places. What kind of display/ headline fonts would work out best?
Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment